Partial Client List
*Here is a partial list of clients who have purchased the “Getting the Attention of the Decision Maker Guidebook”. Representatives from:
- *United Parcel Service (UPS)
- *IKON – A Ricoh Company
- *U.S. Cellular
- *Brown & Bigelow
- *Davenport Printing Company
- *Flex-Pac Inc.
- *Midland Communications
- *Great Western Supply Company
Online Ordering Instructions
- Select an item: Select an item you would like to purchase and click the add to cart button. (When you click the button, it will take you to a secure PayPal Shopping Cart Page and lists the item you just selected.)
- Done shopping: Add in your zip code for shipping & handling charges and click the update button. (The shopping cart will list your total amount with shipping and handling charges included. Skip to option #4.)
- Not Done Shopping?: If you are not done shopping, click the continue to shop button. (The message will appear saying: The web page you are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close the window? Yes or No? Click yes and the window will close and return you to the MoPoe & Associates product page for you to select another item. Resume with option #2.)
- Pay for your items: Click the continue link on the left side under the Don't have a PayPal Account question. (The link will take you to a secure page to fill out your name, address and credit/debit card information to pay. When finished click review order and continue to complete your order.)
To order by mail, download and fill out the PDF product order form and mail to MoPoe & Associates, C/O Todd L. Poe, Business Strategist & Trainer, P.O. Box 6855, Rock Island, IL 61201.
If you need assistance with ordering or have any questions, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com or by phone at (563) 265-1362.
Through his step by step system and follow along workbook it is easy to listen and learn from Todd's instruction. It's short and to the
point but at the same time very comprehensive in teaching one the proper steps to gain new customers and ultimately keeping them. I enjoyed his
names for people from the 'gate-keeper' to the 'decision-maker' and how to handle 'fire-drills'. I now use these very terms in my daily conversations with staff and
clients. A must guide for all sales people trying to grow their customer base.
Laurie Liljequist, Owner-Davenport Printing Company.
Shipping and Handling Policy
Shipping and Handling Policy: Items will be shipped within 1 (one) to 3 (three) business days. Please make sure you list the correct shipping address where you would like your items sent.
Return Policy: All electronic media (audio cd's) are non-refundable. Guidebooks, Suggestion Books and Workbooks
are 100% refundable minus shipping and handling if returned within 30 days of purchase
and in good condition.
We reserve the right to change any policies or pricing at anytime and in it's sole discretion.